My Review of PPC Classroom Version 2....
Every day it seem that in the wide World of internet marketing, there is a new release that is launched. I am not asserting that all or maybe any of these products are bad.
The objective of the product, so they let us know, is to coach "US" in a way to make Cash , right?
Yet, they sell the products based mostly on how much that "GURU" is making. Again, I am not saying the guru does not make that much cash, I am sure that most do make millions online. But just because somebody is good at making profits online does not mean they are good at showing others how to do it.
To finish it off, plenty of testimonials are general and just say "Oh yea,. This course is great "and almost all of time the testimonials are just from their own friends and family.
For real testimonials what about sharing the "exact" amount their users and students are now making a hundred percent. Thanks to the course that they are attempting to sell us?
With PPC Classroom I was Actually impressed with what I am seeing so far. The course is named PPC classroom Version 2 and it is being released by Anik Singal. Rumour has it they had over seven thousand students come into the system and on their first release.
I have never ( even once ) seen a bad review ANYWHERE ( even on Warrior forum ). Well, it seems this course basically works. * A student basically saved himself from getting EVICTED.
* Some went from making $30 a day to $3,000 a DAY. Really, they are saying that their students now earn, $4,234,789 / Year. I know Anik and Amit well enough personally to understand that they wouldn't say that if it was not true.
Also, they have footage, names right on their site. Well, I know they are preparing to re-open the classroom on Feb 24th. But, they keep saying there's a giant surprise coming out on the 23rd.
Anyways, I just finished reading a brilliant report they have released it is free and well worth any ones time to read you can download a free copy of it here....
At no cost, worth reading - it truly proves that they know what thry are talking about. There are 2 sorts of traffic - free and paid. The most effective way to get free traffic is Article Marketing, and the best paid traffic is PPC.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment